PDA

View Full Version : IDF, Auschwitz and 9/11

opposable_crumbs
06-05-2010, 12:43 AM
The IDF youtube channel has released this audio clip, which it claims is a recording from the Mavi Marmara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxY7Q7CvQPQ

It certainly sounds like a fake to me, especially when compared to seemingly genuine recordings which were released by the IDF channel earlier in the week, which featured audio that was far less clear.

This site also says that the female voice on the tape wasn't even on the Mavi Marmara but a smaller vessel.
http://aliabunimah.posterous.com/proof-emerges-idf-audio-of-radio-communicatio

However, both the Washington Post and the Jerusalem Post saw fit to write about the taunts the IDF claim to have heard.

If this tape does turn out to be fake, as I suspect, it means the Israeli's are using both the Holocaust and 9/11 to smear a humanitarian aid mission. Way to stay classy.

AemJeff
06-05-2010, 12:50 AM
The IDF youtube channel has released this audio clip, which it claims is a recording from the Mavi Marmara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxY7Q7CvQPQ

It certainly sounds like a fake to me, especially when compared to seemingly genuine recordings which were released by the IDF channel earlier in the week, which featured audio that was far less clear.

This site also says that the female voice on the tape wasn't even on the Mavi Marmara but a smaller vessel.
http://aliabunimah.posterous.com/proof-emerges-idf-audio-of-radio-communicatio

However, both the Washington Post and the Jerusalem Post saw fit to write about the taunts the IDF claim to have heard.

If this tape does turn out to be fake, as I suspect, it means the Israeli's are using both the Holocaust and 9/11 to smear a humanitarian aid mission. Way to stay classy.

All that because you have an unsubstantiated guess?

opposable_crumbs
06-05-2010, 01:05 AM
Listen to the tape yourself, you tell me whether you think it's authentic.

edit: Just noticed Max Blumenthal has weighed in too. He has a habit of exposing the IDF's fabrications, after they were forced to drop the Al-Quaeda allegations they were trying to sell to the gullible.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/idf-releases-apparently-doctored-audio-press-reports-as-fact/

Whatfur
06-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Listen to the tape yourself, you tell me whether you think it's authentic.

edit: Just noticed Max Blumenthal has weighed in too. He has a habit of exposing the IDF's fabrications, after they were forced to drop the Al-Quaeda allegations they were trying to sell to the gullible.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2010/06/idf-releases-apparently-doctored-audio-press-reports-as-fact/

"habit of exposing IDF fabrications"= ax to grind

"forced to drop the Al-Quaeda allegations"= within 24 hours of an IDF supplied news story where the IDF jumped to conclusions based on the "peace activists" lacking papers, having night vision goggles, bullet-proof vests, equal and large sums of cash as well as weapons, the IDF corrected its own news story after THEY found the consistancy with Al Queda to seemingly end there. In the Blumenthal story about this he paints reporters here as Davids beating Goliath in "forcing" the IDF to drop the linking because they asked for follow-up to the headline and were across the board told the truth by the IDF that nothing more had been found to collaborate the Al-Quaeda link. Can we get a collective WOW!!!??

Of course, and not surprisingly, we find nothing from Max or the David-like reporters asking questions about WHY "peace activists" would have night vision goggles, bullet-proof vests, equal and large sums of cash, weapons, and be trying to hide their identity. Can we whisper a collective, oh?

As in another thread close to here, Lyle and OH'Queef are sharing the same popsicle proving that pigs do fly let me reiterate and expound on Jeff's brief and unusual moment of clarity...

opposable_crumbs
06-05-2010, 12:37 PM
An unsubstantiated guess by the IDF lead to this press release headline: “Attackers of the IDF soldiers found to be Al Qaeda mercenaries."

A charge they had to retract, I'm have no such requirement as my hunch turned out to be correct.

The IDF clip opens with the caption "Radio Transmission from Mavi Marmara to Israeli Navy", except the female voice featured on the recording was not on the Mavi Marmara. The Israeli's have been caught lying before, white phosphrous ring a bell, and they have been caught yet again.

Please feel free to criticise me, a lowly forum member, but do you really feel justified in ignoring the patently false claims of the IDF?

Whatfur
06-05-2010, 02:22 PM
An unsubstantiated guess by the IDF lead to this press release headline: “Attackers of the IDF soldiers found to be Al Qaeda mercenaries."

A charge they had to retract, I'm have no such requirement as my hunch turned out to be correct.

The IDF clip opens with the caption "Radio Transmission from Mavi Marmara to Israeli Navy", except the female voice featured on the recording was not on the Mavi Marmara. The Israeli's have been caught lying before, white phosphrous ring a bell, and they have been caught yet again.

Please feel free to criticise me, a lowly forum member, but do you really feel justified in ignoring the patently false claims of the IDF?

Not ignoring them just providing a bit of logic to replace your conjecture... while also showing that as much as you want to call the Israelis liars the information provided was based on where the information was leading them at the time and when it lead them to a dead end...they were truthfull about it. Less that 48 hours after the event with the lies of you and yours continuing to fly around the world they could have pretty easily stuck with their original meme when talking to the Woodward and Bernstein of Max-quoted reporters who asked "Did you find anything more?" (hard-hitting!!) They chose the truth instead.

Wonderment
06-05-2010, 02:33 PM
...in my basement, and guess what?!!!

If you play it backwards on really slow speed, when they seem to say, "It will be really cool to get these supplies to Gaza," they are actually saying, "Kill. The. Jews. All. Jews. Must Die. Heil Hitler. Remember 9/11. Jews. Killed. Jesus."

It's really amazing and I'm sure once the world finds out, they will understand everything we Israelis have to do -- even though hurting people breaks our heart! -- to protect ourselves from the Nazis.

AemJeff
06-05-2010, 03:38 PM

If you think that last is what I've done, you haven't read much of what I've had to say on this topic. A pox on both houses is a reasonably accurate summation of my feelings. There's an awful lot of heat and very little light in regard to everything related to the I/P conflict - and unfounded accusations (just wait for the evidence, please) from either side does very little to help anybody.

opposable_crumbs
06-05-2010, 03:49 PM
I was just responding to Whatfur's post who quoted you without attribution.

The IDF seemed to have partially stepped away from the original claim. When major newspapers seem to be doing a poor job of critically examining the evidence, I think flagging up, what to my mind seems a pretty questionable piece of audio, is pretty benign.

Whatfur
06-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I was just responding to Whatfur's post who quoted you without attribution....

"...let me reiterate and expound on Jeff's brief and unusual moment of clarity..."

Now can I start pointing to your past lies as reason to not believe you in the current? Just wondering...