PDA

View Full Version : Life

uncle ebeneezer
04-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Have any of you been watching the "Life" series on Discovery Channel? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. The Oprah voice-over gets annoying and some of the writing is too cutsey (I would have preferred a drier more old-fashioned Nature approach) but the footage is absolutely astounding. You don't even have to (necessarily) be stoned to enjoy it ;)

"Woah! I don't need drugs to enjoy this. Just to enhance it!" -Otto: The Simpsons

listener
04-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Have any of you been watching the "Life" series on Discovery Channel? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. The Oprah voice-over gets annoying and some of the writing is too cutsey (I would have preferred a drier more old-fashioned Nature approach) but the footage is absolutely astounding. You don't even have to (necessarily) be stoned to enjoy it ;)

Ah yes, the wise philosopher Otto: "I can't live the buttoned down life like all of you! I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odor - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called 'City Fathers' who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about what's to be done with this Monkey_Boy?!"