PDA

View Full Version : Flame war, continued

bjkeefe
12-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Then if they really wanted to bring them in... a UFC Cage match amongst all the commenters. Of course the same 4 to 1 ratio there as it is here would probably still be fair.

Yeah, we've heard this tough -- and empty -- talk before (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=131650&highlight=ufc#post131650).

Whatfur
12-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Yeah, we've heard this tough -- and empty -- talk before (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=131650&highlight=ufc#post131650).

And "Cry Baby Cannon" ran a way then too.

bjkeefe
12-10-2009, 07:07 PM
And "Cry Baby Cannon" ran a way then too.

That's a hell of a name to call yourself. I like it!

Whatfur
12-10-2009, 07:16 PM
That's a hell of a name to call yourself. I like it!

Your memory fails you once again but your "I know you are but what am I comeback" is klassic keefe.

Declined. I don't have an interest in doing a diavlog with anyone at this point

bjkeefe
12-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Your memory fails you once again but your "I know you are but what am I comeback" is klassic keefe.

I was talking about your blowhard UFC fantasizing, as if you didn't know.

But if it makes you feel better to deny that you issued this challenge and then backed away as soon as you were called on it, as anyone who follows the link (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=131650&highlight=ufc#post131650) can see ... well, it is consistent with the rest of your behavior on this site and elsewhere.

You're a sad old man, 'fur. Stop drinking and go get yourself some help. You're not even any fun to slap around anymore.

Whatfur
12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
I was talking about your blowhard UFC fantasizing, as if you didn't know.

But if it makes you feel better to deny that you issued this challenge and then backed away as soon as you were called on it, as anyone who follows the link (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=131650&highlight=ufc#post131650) can see ... well, it is consistent with the rest of your behavior on this site and elsewhere.

You're a sad old man, 'fur. Stop drinking and go get yourself some help. You're not even any fun to slap around anymore.

Please show me where I backed away. Liar. And drinking? OMG. What a fucking pig you are.

Baltimoron
12-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Please show me where I backed away. Liar. And drinking? OMG. What a fucking pig you are.

This is a parody of the Wright-Hitchens diavlog, right? Which one are you? Which one is drunk right now?

Whatfur
12-10-2009, 09:19 PM
This is a parody of the Wright-Hitchens diavlog, right? Which one are you? Which one is drunk right now?

At least that's funny.

graz
12-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Carroll v. Farley (or Alterman) might be a nice addition.

Then if they really wanted to bring them in... a UFC Cage match amongst all the commenters. Of course the same 4 to 1 ratio there as it is here would probably still be fair.

And let's not forget fur's huge man-crush on Conn:
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nyyPYkCZnvk/SvTixskJqPI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/fDA6nnTcOZI/s800/KKF.jpg
Do you recall that he claims to have first entered the fray (forum) to defend Conn's honor? (Us radicals were asking Conn to put away the Heritage talking points). 'Fur was compelled to represent as a proud tea-party type.

bjkeefe
12-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Please show me where I backed away.

In the very next post (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=131662&highlight=ufc#post131662).

Liar.

Yes, you are.

And drinking? OMG.

So you claim you've been sober when you've posted what you have lately? That's even sadder.

What a fucking pig you are.

Figured that'd be about all you'd be able to come up with. I know you're probably too old and set in your ways to hear it, but once more for the record: you need professional help. Seek it.

Simon Willard
12-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Liar. And drinking? OMG. What a ... pig you are.

Sometimes I long for the good old days, when Bob would brag about the high level of discourse in the comment section.

Whatfur
12-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Sometimes I long for the good old days, when Bob would brag about the high level of discourse in the comment section.

Simple Simon...I long for the day when you could take 2 steps in my moccasins. I am accused of drinking by one of the thugs who follows me around in something that started with one of the thugs turning a joke into and flame and my response is the one you decide to pull out and use as an example. How about for the next couple of months, every time you post I pop in and insult you? In the mean time I have something for you in your mail box.

osmium
12-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Simple Simon...I long for the day when you could take 2 steps in my moccasins. I am accused of drinking by one of the thugs who follows me around in something that started with one of the thugs turning a joke into and flame and my response is the one you decide to pull out and use as an example. How about for the next couple of months, every time you post I pop in and insult you? In the mean time I have something for you in your mail box.

I like to assume we're all drunk all the time. [lifts glass to computer screen, turns off hydrogen tank]

graz
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM

You are not a victim. You are unreflective... especially since your venomous trail is here for all to see. For anyone to surmise that your late-night slurs and hate-fests were aided or abetted by hooch, insanity or mukluk sniffin', is to be expected. Deal with it.

Whatfur
12-14-2009, 12:49 PM
You are not a victim. You are unreflective... especially since your venomous trail is here for all to see. For anyone to surmise that your late-night slurs and hate-fests were aided or abetted by hooch, insanity or mukluk sniffin', is to be expected. Deal with it.

You see Simon. Just like that.

Thanks graz...but what took you so long?

graz
12-14-2009, 12:52 PM
You are, a fraud at every turn.

Whatfur
12-14-2009, 12:55 PM
You are, a fraud at every turn.

Wow...a twofer. Bye graz. Peace Bro.

graz
12-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey come on man, why don't you give it up already. The vast majority of your posts refer back to you, supposed treatment of you, or imagined slights to your sensibilities. Have you no honor, have you no shame?

Off course you don't.

Why do I care?

My ignore function is in disrepair, and won't allow your distinct brand of B.S. to go unremarked. So I guess you've got that going for you.

Whatfur
12-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Hey come on man, why don't you give it up already. The vast majority of your posts refer back to you, supposed treatment of you, or imagined slights to your sensibilities. Have you no honor, have you no shame?

Off course you don't.

Why do I care?

My ignore function is in disrepair, and won't allow your distinct brand of B.S. to go unremarked. So I guess you've got that going for you.

No graz...I have you going for me.