PDA

View Full Version : Whatfur:A fraud at most every turn.

handle
11-27-2009, 03:02 PM
How about some impressions on how genuine some posters projected personas are?

I like to start by countering what I see as a fraudulent presence in Whatfur, with my version of reason, and sincerity (with mixed results IMHO).

He sometimes likes to point out "oddities", but I find it particularly odd that someone who attempts to project the image of a reasonable, thoughtful, educated, well-read man of the world, should be such a sucker for, and purveyor of, the most extreme high budget military-industrial propaganda. This just doesn't add up.
I could be wrong, but I am of the (naive?) opinion that someone possessing such qualities might be more inclined to formulate their own views through the use of independent critical thinking.

He claims, and I believe sincerely, that he brings "balance". But I don't see anything close to his extremism coming from the other side.
I think the only thing that would serve as a leftist analog for what Whatfur is fur, would be someone who tried to present themselves as a student of critical and pragmatic thinking, but only parroted the views of a heavily financed arm of a media dedicated to the proliferation and spread of extremist communist propaganda.
I know there are those who will disagree, but I not only doubt the existence of a mirror of the wingnut media machine, but I will go one step further, and say it could never fly in in this country.
Just to counter the obvious argument that the MSM / Air America might qualify, I contend that not only is it not extreme enough, but their ratings prove my previous point. Plus, I think most people in the world now see "communism" as a failed ideology, that never actually got out of the petri dish.

I believe the American "left" (not wingnutz) not only avoids extremism for the most part, but finds over the top slanted journalism distasteful, and unethical.

In short, we can try to speak truth to those who falsely project thoughtful and reasonable personas, then echo the propaganda of the extreme promoters of military-industrial dictatorship, but an actual counter-weight, does not, as yet, exist.
And I hope it never does.

I hold The Black Knight's (Whatfur's) feet to the flames here, but feel free to make this about anything (except me of course... (kidding face)).

Note to fur: Since you can no longer respond, I will graciously allude for you, to the possibilities of my having directly descended from crack addicts, and turned to sniffing glue:
My fetal crack syndrome has induced the intentional inhalation of vast amounts of polystyrene adhesive, causing extreme intoxication, and accounting for my delusional condition!

Oh, and some words to live by:
Never impugn the patriotism of a redneck.
All rednecks are not wingnutz.

You are welcome...

handle
11-27-2009, 07:25 PM
I now copy the thread masters (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/palooka.htm) shameless technique of posting to one's own thread so as to propel it to the top of the list, and the front page, pushing all others down a notch.

graz
11-27-2009, 10:27 PM
I now copy the thread masters (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/palooka.htm) shameless technique of posting to one's own thread so as to propel it to the top of the list, and the front page, pushing all others down a notch.

I'll second the effort by posting here, and the obviousness of the fraud's ploy. Who is he kidding anyway?

handle
11-27-2009, 11:08 PM
I'll second the effort by posting here, and the obviousness of the fraud's ploy. Who is he kidding anyway?
he he.. good question! Anybody got this one?

handle
11-28-2009, 06:19 PM
And here I mimick his technique of linking to his own posts that link to shit we've all seen. (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=140581&posted=1#post140)

handle
11-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like he got a hold of some kick ass tweek this weekend, or maybe the wife took the kids to grannys? or both?

Or perhaps he is so in love with BJKeef that he is trying to be him?

Careful though fur, the hillbilly blow tends to wear off before the Jack Daniels, then you got serious trouble....

lovin' my imunity!

I can even leave in the typos..

*Warning: too many pent-up creepy comebacks can cause cranial damage*

handle
11-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Let's look at a short, but spotty history of widespread denial memes:

*Global climate change is a hoax.
*The earth is six thousand years old.
*There is no evidence to support the theory of evolution.
*There's no problem with the ozone layer.
*There's no evidence that tobacco use is a health hazard. (1)
*There is no need for corporate regulation.
*Blacks don't have what it takes to:
be coaches.
fly planes.
serve in the military.
play in the bigs
make it on thier own.
*The slave women enjoy our company.
*We take care of the slaves, and they are grateful.
*The sun revolves around the earth.
*The earth is flat.

(1) Anybody remember Morton Downey Jr.? He recanted after he learned he was dying of lung cancer.. another blowhard bites the dust.