PDA

View Full Version : Bring back weekly Kaus-Wright DV

johnmarzan
11-05-2009, 10:19 PM
now with the new comment guidelines, mickey won't have to deal with ad hominem attacks in the forums.

PreppyMcPrepperson
11-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Seconded.

Baltimoron
11-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Bring back weekly Kaus-Wright DV

NO. The roster of active 'heads has become far too limited, and the week's features far too formulaic. This site needs new blood. I like Kaus, but he can interview authors or bring on new people, too. Wilkinson lost his feature, and he still does good service. Kaus isn't star enough that he can't pull his weight. And, frankly, I've had enough of Bob when he should bring in people who know something or something new to take his chair.

look
11-05-2009, 11:44 PM
NO. The roster of active 'heads has become far too limited, and the week's features far too formulaic. This site needs new blood. I like Kaus, but he can interview authors or bring on new people, too. Wilkinson lost his feature, and he still does good service. Kaus isn't star enough that he can't pull his weight. And, frankly, I've had enough of Bob when he should bring in people who know something or something new to take his chair.
Yes, Bob and Mickey should be kept to every 2-3 weeks to keep them fresh. And I've wanted Mickey to do his own interviews for awhile now. But didn't he give up his financial stake in the enterprise?

I'm dog-tired of twib, both great guys, but there's no point to it. I think Bob should try and get two different blogging headliners every week.

And not not crazy about the Lee-Shire match-up every week...no chemistry.

PreppyMcPrepperson
11-06-2009, 12:05 AM
But didn't he give up his financial stake in the enterprise?

Yes.

Lyle
11-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Mickey K! Mickey K! Mickey K! I don't feel so alone when he's around.