PDA

View Full Version : A test: Who do you sympathize with more, white shirt or yellow shit / phone guy

JonIrenicus
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvq-8ji9hU0&feature=player_embedded

Just curious where some of you would come down. I know who I sympathize with more.

kezboard
10-19-2009, 06:36 PM
I guess the white shirt guy was Heene, and I take it he was trying to get the media away from his house by sort of menacing them and being a douchebag. I have very little sympathy for that, because you would think that he'd love having the media at his house. I couldn't tell who the yellow shirt guy was, and I couldn't tell either whether Heene was actually going to reach into that car and pull the guy inside out to beat him up or something, so I don't know whether the random jump was called for or not, or what the yellow shirt guy's motivation was. If he just came out of nowhere and jumped on him, that's stupid. This sort of macho posturing gets basically no sympathy from me. Possibly because I'm a girl, but also possibly because it's for losers.

JonIrenicus
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
I guess the white shirt guy was Heene, and I take it he was trying to get the media away from his house by sort of menacing them and being a douchebag. I have very little sympathy for that, because you would think that he'd love having the media at his house. I couldn't tell who the yellow shirt guy was, and I couldn't tell either whether Heene was actually going to reach into that car and pull the guy inside out to beat him up or something, so I don't know whether the random jump was called for or not, or what the yellow shirt guy's motivation was. If he just came out of nowhere and jumped on him, that's stupid. This sort of macho posturing gets basically no sympathy from me. Possibly because I'm a girl, but also possibly because it's for losers.

actually the bald guy in the white shirt was just a neighbor.

kezboard
10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh. I didn't even notice it said "neighbor" in the title of the clip. Oops. In that case, that sucks for him, and I definitely understand why he was so angry. He still seems like a douchebag, although that may just be my prejudice against men with that style of facial hair.

Lyle
10-19-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm with the guy in the white shirt. What was yellow guy doing? The media's "we can go wherever we want" attitude can be awful and imposing at times.

bjkeefe
10-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Shorter JonIrenicus:

Here is a context-free clip about which I'm fairly sure no one has a clue. Please project your preconceived notions onto it.