PDA

View Full Version : Where did the posts go?

graz
10-03-2009, 12:10 PM
So where did all the posts from after five-thirty last night (10/02) to six-thirty this morning go? Does the server issue mean that they are lost forever?
I will always recall that period of comments fondly.

In that time frame whatfur congratulated the President on his efforts to secure the Olympics for the USA.

kidney vowed to refrain from ever posting the word moderator or most prolific posters again. Oops... vow already broken.

John McWhorter said sorry about the mix-up... see you soon.

Mickey provided an update: his Mom says that Polanski is a short man.

Good luck to the tech staff. I hope order can be restored.

look
10-03-2009, 12:15 PM
So where did all the posts from after five-thirty last night (10/02) to six-thirty this morning go? Does the server issue mean that they are lost forever?
I will always recall that period of comments fondly.

In that time frame whatfur congratulated the President on his efforts to secure the Olympics for the USA.

kidney vowed to refrain from ever posting the word moderator or most prolific posters again. Oops... vow already broken.

John McWhorter said sorry about the mix-up... see you soon.

Mickey provided an update: his Mom says that Polanski is a short man.

Good luck to the tech staff. I hope order can be restored.graz got in look's face regarding a cogmad quote...yep, one hell of a party.

Milton
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey folks, please bear with us. Major tech problems this morning. We're trying to fix. Thanks for your patience.

graz
10-03-2009, 12:24 PM
We obviously have different ideas about what constitutes a good time:)

look
10-03-2009, 12:43 PM
We obviously have different ideas about what constitutes a good time:)
I doubt it.

Milton
10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
We might be getting close to restoring the site. Thanks for all your patience.

Ocean
10-03-2009, 04:22 PM
We might be getting close to restoring the site.

Promise?

Thanks for all your patience.

Nothing to thank us for. We have all been very impatient...

Whatfur
10-03-2009, 04:40 PM
You missed...

Brendan replied to Fur with multiple paragraphs and examples and Fur responded in kind...and not an insult was uttered by either. (except at the end where Fur called graz an asshole to go 3for3!!)