PDA

View Full Version : Because I am kind

JonIrenicus
07-24-2009, 01:04 AM
I will give you all a lead on a great book.

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Shadows-Night-Angel-Trilogy/dp/0316033677/ref=pd_sim_b_1

You are welcome.

nikkibong
07-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Why would you possibly post something on the bhtv forum that is going to be of so little interest to people that actually post here?

Look: like you, I have my own personal interests. And that's great! But I don't clutter up the forum here posting on the ins and outs of, say, the seating configuration of the new Aeroflot A330 (thats what I post on airliners.net for), or the recent bootleg of a Stones concert at the Tokyo Dome in 1990 that I just got (that's what IORR was for - until I got banned for life), or on the mushrooms I found when I was out picking this or that weekend. (That's what having a girlfriend is for.)

What the hell is the point on posting something with such a narrow appeal?

JonIrenicus
07-24-2009, 01:34 AM
Why would you possibly post something on the bhtv forum that is going to be of so little interest to people that actually post here?

Look: like you, I have my own personal interests. And that's great! But I don't clutter up the forum here posting on the ins and outs of, say, the seating configuration of the new Aeroflot A330 (thats what I post on airliners.net for), or the recent bootleg of a Stones concert at the Tokyo Dome in 1990 that I just got (that's what IORR was for - until I got banned for life), or on the mushrooms I found when I was out picking this or that weekend. (That's what having a girlfriend is for.)

What the hell is the point on posting something with such a narrow appeal?

Because if you read it, you would like it. Not everyone, just 99% of humanity.