JonIrenicus
05-31-2009, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATr2I2VgSY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT3LX1h-DNs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrR9iHH9psQ

just saying

I'm SO awesome!
06-01-2009, 03:15 AM
i read her old nanny said she felt like "society owed her something" because it promotes fertility drugs. wow, if that's true then she really needs to be launched into space.

bjkeefe
06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
i read her old nanny said she felt like "society owed her something" because it promotes fertility drugs. wow, if that's true then she really needs to be launched into space.

Funny. I had never heard of these people until about a week ago, and now I can't stop seeing references to them.

From reading a couple of things on them elsewhere, I am more than halfway inclined to think this woman has either realized that obnoxiousness sells (to the crowd who watches "reality TV") or the producers of the show have encouraged her to exaggerate her moments of exasperation and to indulge her inner spoiled brat, because they know obnoxiousness sells.

@Jon: From the subject line of your post, I conjecture that you are single (or divorced). Am I right?

I'm SO awesome!
06-01-2009, 01:42 PM
yeah, she definitely lays it on thick to get people to watch. in other news, i just found out that "operation Repo" is completely fake! i've been duped!

Me&theboys
06-01-2009, 07:22 PM
You know, I could NOT agree more. And it plays in reverse, too. I mean, if my husband gives me grief about forgetting to use coupons, or about not keeping track of our spending habits, or about my tendency to let our six 5 year olds fall aleep watching the TV every night, or about interrupting him and talking over him jn social settings, I just say to myself, "It's time for another affair." I don't know any woman who would put up with that kind of partiarchal, bossy behavior from her husband. Men like that are destined for cuckoldry.

pampl
06-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Heh, as soon as I saw the title I knew it was gonna be about that show. I think I've been spending too much time at the grocery store checkout line.

Anyway, I'm sure going into this they knew that she was going to be domineering and he was going to react passive-aggressively. Maybe they never thought it'd reach the point of an affair but considering all the free coverage they're getting they must be crying all the way to the bank

JonIrenicus
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Funny. I had never heard of these people until about a week ago, and now I can't stop seeing references to them.

From reading a couple of things on them elsewhere, I am more than halfway inclined to think this woman has either realized that obnoxiousness sells (to the crowd who watches "reality TV") or the producers of the show have encouraged her to exaggerate her moments of exasperation and to indulge her inner spoiled brat, because they know obnoxiousness sells.

@Jon: From the subject line of your post, I conjecture that you are single (or divorced). Am I right?

Single yes...

Is this what awaits every married man?