PDA

View Full Version : The Hey Day is Over

rgajria
08-17-2008, 04:22 PM
I miss the golden age when there were 4 diavlogs a day. Now we are stuck with one a day. And still no Diavlog on music but several on the boring Olympics.

TwinSwords
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Your post contains some errors.

(1) There were never four diavlogs a day. Yes, the offerings have been a bit thin lately. I blame August. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.

(2) There have not been several diavlogs on the Olympics. I count two. Two is substantially less than "several." But you're right: they are exceedingly boring.

Doesn't Bob know that people who obsess over politics don't watch sports?

rgajria
08-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Twinswords,

"(1) There were never four diavlogs a day. Yes, the offerings have been a bit thin lately. I blame August. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.

(2) There have not been several diavlogs on the Olympics. I count two. Two is substantially less than "several." But you're right: they are exceedingly boring.

Doesn't Bob know that people who obsess over politics don't watch sports?"

I was ranting and speaking in generalities. Pissed off that the BHTV cannot have a music diavlog. I think for a while there were 2-3 diavlogs a day.
I counted two Olympics diavlogs and two others that mentioned them as a topic. I do not know if any one those diavlogs emphasized that the Olympics is nothing but an exorbitant TV extravaganza that celebrates nationalism. And I do like sports and imagine that many folks on this forum do as well.

Regards,

Rishi