PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble signing in???

uncle ebeneezer
07-21-2008, 06:30 PM
When I'm in the comments forum or viewing comments underneath the diavlog and I hit "reply" it takes me to the sign-in page, I sign-in and get the "thank you UE for signing in" message and then it bounces me right back to the sign-in page. Again, and again. This has happened to me several times over the past few days. Has anyone else had this issue? Just curious. My only concern of course is for the BH viewership that are not getting the benefit of my infinitely wise comments ;-) Uncle Eb

bjkeefe
07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
When I'm in the comments forum or viewing comments underneath the diavlog and I hit "reply" it takes me to the sign-in page, I sign-in and get the "thank you UE for signing in" message and then it bounces me right back to the sign-in page. Again, and again. This has happened to me several times over the past few days. Has anyone else had this issue? Just curious. My only concern of course is for the BH viewership that are not getting the benefit of my infinitely wise comments ;-) Uncle Eb

Presumably, those who are will not be weighing en masse, but FWIW, I have not. Have you checked the box that says "remember me" when signing in?

Other things to try: clear your browser's cache and all cookies to do with BH.tv. Then restart the browser and try logging in again.

jh in sd
07-21-2008, 07:22 PM
This has been happening to me also.

TwinSwords
07-21-2008, 07:44 PM

It hasn't happened to me, but I overheard some other folks talking about it in the threads. http://www.thecentralword.com/forums/images/smilies/extra/scratchchin.gif

TwinSwords
07-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Presumably, those who are will not be weighing en masse, but FWIW, I have not. Have you checked the box that says "remember me" when signing in?

Other things to try: clear your browser's cache and all cookies to do with BH.tv. Then restart the browser and try logging in again.

He should buy a new computer. I always just get a new computer whenever a web page doesn't load correctly.

Damn hardware! ;-)

uncle ebeneezer
07-24-2008, 06:52 PM
To anyone who still has this issue. It appears that after you get bounced back to the Sign-In page, if you hit the "Back" button it takes you to the comment space where you can then comment. I just sorta stumbled upon it, and have no idea WHY, but it seems to work in both Internet Explorer and Safari. --Unce Eb

look
07-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm no longer having a problem with quoting, but now when I log in, I have to log in twice. That is, the log in page appears a second time. But after that I have no problems.

Except with Brendan.

*WINK*

bjkeefe
07-26-2008, 02:34 AM
I'm no longer having a problem with quoting, but now when I log in, I have to log in twice. That is, the log in page appears a second time. But after that I have no problems.

Except with Brendan.

*WINK*

IM IN UR DYELOG BOX
EATING UR PASSWRODZ